Saturday, July 07, 2007

Farewell to China

Well we've arrived in Hong Kong and said our sad goodbyes to China.



I've written an account of how we got here and hope that this post will appear first and the rest in order of where we went. It may not work out that way so bear with me!

IMG_2206[1]
Tianamen Square

I also hope to get some photos up and sent to friends and family over the next week so there should be more colour coming soon.



I had the most amazing experiences in China over the last few weeks and I'm really not ready to leave yet, but time is moving on and there's a whole wide world to be seen yet.



I'm going to ease myself into Hong Kong by going to see the light show this evening and saying goodbye to our new friends.



I'll check in again later on in the week.

No comments: